background

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I FOUND THE TISSUE BOX!!

So I forgot that we put the puffs box on the ground..... I turn around and there is Brayden pulling out one tissue at a time and tossing it behind them. By the time we cought him almost all the tissue was gone.


4 comments:

me said...

Jared does that! Oh my gosh, and even if I out it somewhere where I think he can't get it, he still mananges to reach them.
It's funny, it's wasteful, but I can't help laughing!

Heather said...

ya jax does the same thing... we've given up on throwing them all away.. we just shove em back in the box now! its fine unless you're offering a guest a tissue and its all scrunched and crumpled... oh well!

Gosfam said...

Just wait until he is really walking and mobile, then you will have more messes and more things he can get into :)

Sarah said...

why is it that things like tissue boxes are way more entertaining than actual toys? maybe part of the fun is watching mom and dad clean everything up. :)