About two months ago Brayden started getting mad at me for brushing his teeth so I started to do a quick brush then I hand it to him and he would sit and Brush(chew on it)his teeth for at lest 10 minutes. I thought it was kind of cute.
i know... jax is the same way.. he would carry his toothbrush around the house with him all day if i let him!! lets hope he continues to keep up the good habits when he's grown up! :)
We are currently in Washington. Nate is working for One hour Heating and Air. He loves his new work. I am Stay home Mom/part time Hairstylist. I also Sale Scentsy Candles for fun. Brayden is 2 and loves to play with his friends.
3 comments:
That's so cute! It's so much fun when your kids learn how to do "big kid things" by themselves!
Blake's the same way! If the other two are brushing their teeth, he wants in on the action.
i know... jax is the same way.. he would carry his toothbrush around the house with him all day if i let him!! lets hope he continues to keep up the good habits when he's grown up! :)
Post a Comment