Guess what everyone! Brayden is finally walking.................. with one hand as help!!!! That is a huge step for him. For those of you who don't know my son is very stubborn and refused to walk for quit a while. In fact when we would try to get him to walk with our hands as help he would lift his legs up in setting position so that he wouldn't have too. (A little to smart for his own good.) Well today he finally let us help him with just one hand. He has been walking everywhere today with just one hand for help. Hopefully he will let go soon. After all the kid is 16 months. Way past due for some walking.
14 years ago



6 comments:
Yay Brayden! He'll be running in no time. I have some really cute pictures of him and Madisyn that I took on thursday. I'll have to post a few up. Madi has so much fun with him.
Did Jared help set the example or what!? Good job Brayden!
hip hip hooray!! :) What a cutie! I miss you guys alot. I wish I could see it... take video!!
jaxon was the EXACT same way... thats too funny! they just do things in their own time... nothin we can do about it... even if its totally frustrating! ya! congrats!
Way to Go Brayden!! He will be running in no time. I like your new family picture. Very Cute. We will have to plan to get together soon. Student Life is nonstop for Matt it seems and we are only 3 days in :)
Very cool! He'll be zooming around in no time. My twins are just starting to be interested in walking on their own. Claire is a little more daring than Ben - she can take three or four steps. We'll see how life will change with them walking more.
By the way, your grandma Molten (is that right) is in my ward. She is very nice. I told her that we had been in the same ward in Ellensburg.
I heard that Nate is not working for Taco Del Mar any more. Is that right? Are you just doing school now then?
Post a Comment