I don't know if you'll get this in time, but if you go to this link to Oprah's page: http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7 you can get a free photo book ($30 value) by clicking on "get my free book." You have to have the book in your cart by tonight, Friday, and have it made and ordered by Sunday night. It's free but you have to pay shipping. It looks pretty cool.
We are currently in Washington. Nate is working for One hour Heating and Air. He loves his new work. I am Stay home Mom/part time Hairstylist. I also Sale Scentsy Candles for fun. Brayden is 2 and loves to play with his friends.
6 comments:
hip hip horray! way to go brayden!
Way to go Brayden! What a big boy :)
Good work, Mom!!
Keep it up, Brayden!!
He is so cute!!! Just wait he will be off any day now
Mad walking skillz! I really like how excited Nate is, too. I miss you guys!
I don't know if you'll get this in time, but if you go to this link to Oprah's page: http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20081029_tows_messyhouse/7 you can get a free photo book ($30 value) by clicking on "get my free book." You have to have the book in your cart by tonight, Friday, and have it made and ordered by Sunday night. It's free but you have to pay shipping. It looks pretty cool.
Post a Comment