background

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa

Saturday night we went to our Church Christmas party. They had Santa come. Brayden wasn't to keen on setting on his lap. But we got a few non-tears pic's.

They gave all the babies stuffed animals I thought that was really sweet. The rest of the kids got candy bags.

In order to get Brayden to even start to calm down to get some pic's Santa had to let him play with his jiggle bells. That got him happy enough to get a few pic's.

3 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

How fun! I am glad you guys had a good time and that you could get Brayden to calm down. It is so funny to see kids' faces when Santa Claus comes around! They are usually either crying or really happy!!!

Carter Family said...

Kathlene, The site is lifeisart.us. All the pictures are really good.

Chelsi said...

Thanks so much for taking pictures of my little crying girl with santa! My email address is
cmgreenw00d(at)yahoo(dot)com. The pictures of Brayden turned out so cute. I love how his tounge was out the whole time!
Also, if you find out how to view the pics sister Holden took, before I get back, leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks :)