background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Family pictures

So you all have seen the one on top so I wont put that one on here. But there were a lot of picture that were very cute some where fun some more normal for family pictures but out of all of them these are the ones that i liked best. tell me what you think.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.


5 comments:

Gosfam said...

Very Nice, we need cute family pictures.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

I LOVE #6!!!! The top one is still one of my favorites too. That is so nice that you have her to take your pictures. They turned out great!!

Brady + Marsha said...

I like number 6 and 8 the best. That does look like a great place for pictures.

Pamela Brown said...

You guys are such a cute family,my favorites are 2 and 6!!!! 6 is my all time favorite though. Chelsi does such a great job, it is always so hard to pick.

Hebdon's said...

Hey,
I'm going for # 4 even though Brayden's eyes are closed. It is a very cute picture. I like # 8 also. Good luck in the picking.