Well I am a little late on this post but oh well. About 2 or 3 weeks ago our ward had the big camp out up at ensign ranch. It was a lot of fun. There was tons to do and it was just fun to hang out with friends and play around.
We got to go in a canoe with some friends. Brayden was a little scared at first but then he really started to enjoy being out on the water. He would try to help my row. There was even one time that he thought he could lean over and touch the water. Scared me to death. But I caught him and we didn't flip. :)
Becky, Sorry it took so long but here are the pictures of your family. I thought they turned out cute.



4 comments:
That looks like fun! Did you miss us since we didn't go with you guys this year?
Cute pictures. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I wish we could have gone.
What a fun campout! I have heard that Ensign Ranch is pretty cool. The waterslide looks really fun too!!
Oh how fun!! I had no idea they have a waterslide there. Maybe I need to plan a trip.
Post a Comment