background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

SUPRIZE!!

Nate and I are feeling Very blessed! Back in February we thought we had to give up on having kids at this time. Well I guess not! That's right we are pregnant!! I am two months along and had no clue until a little over a week ago. We are sooooooo happy. We go in tomorrow for the first ultrasound. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

Congratulations!!!

me said...

Congrats! I totally know what you mean. We had pretty much given up and resigned to the fact that 2 was our number, which we were trying to be okay with, but then... we discovered we are expecting and are 14 weeks along.

YAY!!!! Hope things are going well.

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I am so excited for you guys. That is so wonderful. I know how much you've wanted to be a mother again. I am so happy for you. I hope all went well with the first ultrasound.

Trudy Dodd said...

We are so excited for you!!!! Isn't it wonderful that our Heavenly Father listen and answers our prayers.. Have a wonderful pregnancy, we love you.

The Dodds

Pamela Brown said...

Kathleen, I am so happy for you, I was so happy to see your post!!! That is so exciting, you guys have been so faithful, what a blessing. I am glad that your appointment went well and that everything looks great. I hope that you continue to feel well, Miss you guys, Take Care!!!

Oh and I need your email address so I can invite you to my blog, I decided to go private. Email it to me at littlebrownp@gmail.com.