background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ultrasound

Well Guess who won the game! NO ONE!! The baby's legs were crossed so we could see if it was a boy or girl. :( So I guess we will have to wait untill Dec when it comes unless they find a reason to let us have a second look. we will have to wait and see. :)

4 comments:

Nichole Gaertner said...

Kathlene! I'm sooo excited for you! It's kind of sad you don't know what you're having... however also kind of exciting! No?!? HAHA! You should e-mail me and fill me in on what's been going on in your life. I miss our short lil walks. :)

ericksonzone said...

Oh no! They have to do another ultrasound! I'm not one that ever wanted to be surprised as to the sex of the baby. I wanted to at least know what kind of clothes to have ready. Plus, I wanted to win the guessing game. :) I hope you get to find out. Unless, you're excited to be surprised...

Pamela Brown said...

It seems like more and more babies are crossing their legs, I guess they just want parents to be surprised :) Can't wait until December to find out!!!!!!! Is Brayden really excited???

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

This seems to be a common thing because baby beluga banana (hope you read our blog or this won't make sense) did the same thing. Our doctor did an bedside ultrasound and we found out.