background

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag

Nine Nine Tag

9 T.V. Shows I watch
-Greek
-America's Next Top Model
-Dancing with the Stars
-Samantha Who?
-One Tree Hill
-Hannah Montana
-Wizards of Waverly Place
-Suite life on deck(so I like cheesy Disney shows)
-Office

9 Favorite Restaurants
-Wingers(Utah)
-Village Baker(Utah)
-Famous Dave's
-Olive Garden
-Teryoki Wok
-Panda Garden
-Campus U Totem
-DQ
-Winagers (Ice Cream Place)

9 Things I did yesterday
-Brayden's exercise
-diaper changes
-cleaned brayden's room
-went to daddy's work for lunch
-went grocery shopping
-read a book
-watched TV
-gave Brayden a bath
-did the dishes

9 Things I am looking forward to.
-Nate getting back from DC
-Brayden walking
-brayden's first week in nursery(next week)
-The Holiday's
-Date Nights
-See Family
-Primary program to be over
-brayden potty trained(it will happen)
-when we have our own home(Riiiight)

9 Things on my wish list
-Our own home
-a kitchen aid
-a ring that fits my finger
-no one getting sick this winter
-my son to grow strong and happy
-Nate to travel safely
-new clothing
-new hair shears
-new hair clippers

9 Things I am scared of
-Spiders
-snakes
- losing a close family member
-the dark
-scary movies
-scary books
-giving talks at church
-bad drivers

9 people to tag
-Leslee
-Laurel
-Beth
-Nichole
-Kara
-Becky
-Stacy Pratt
-Kelly Moore
-Kelly Odermott

2 comments:

Heather said...

ya! you did my tag!

America's next top model... love that show!

Beth Tunnell said...

Oh goodness! I promise I'll do it! Just not sure when. We moved again. I'll have to call you sometime and we can catch up and you can complain about the primary program a little. And I'll complain about all my boxes.