I forgot to take my camera to the tri-cities with me for Easter. But oh well. Saturday Brayden got to do a Easter egg hunt. And Easter morning he got a BIG basket with candy and a few things from Grandma's. Grandma Odermott gave him a movie that he loves. and my mom gave him his church clothing. I thought the blue shirt with tie looked so nice on him.
Getting this picture was hard. He thought he was pretty funny. He would smile for like two seconds then run to the other side of the couch and do it again. I had to take about 10 pictures to get one of him not running away.



2 comments:
I LOVE it! That color of shirt is my favorite. Way to go grammy.
He looks so handsome. It was worth all the trouble to get this cute picture...right?
Post a Comment