background

Monday, April 6, 2009

WINNER

First off I want to thank everyone for the vote as well as the advice. After thinking about it and I picked the middle one. Not just for the votes but also a few people made some really good point. Mainly that it shows the hole face so it would be a good one for the main picture on the wall. Although I really like the last one too because you guys are right it looks like his up to something. But in the end the Middle won!!!! :)
Oh Chelsi just so you know Heather Waenger is my friend from Utah that took Braydens first pictures. She left a comment that complements you. It was when I posted about the sneak peek if you want to read it.




3 comments:

Chelsi said...

Yay! Love it :)
Oh and I read the comment. That was so sweet!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

YAY! That one was definitely my favorite. He is sooo cute!!

Kelly Moore said...

So cute! I miss you!