background

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brayden's pictures

OK so Chelsi did really good. I am having a hard time pick my favorite for the wall. I have a ton of them that I like for scrapbook or just to place around the house. But for the one big picture I can't pick. So here are the 3 that I like. I need everyone's vote! :) Let me know what you think.






11 comments:

Natalie said...

I really like them all but my favorite would be the middle one cause you can see his whole face

Heather said...

the middle one for the wall.

SUPER CUTE!~

Gosfam said...

I like the 2nd one for the wall. She did a GREAT job!!

Sabin Family said...

I vote for the bottom one. Too Cute!

me said...

Last one is my favorite! He looks cute, yet up to something too.

Chelsi said...

I've looked at these more than a few times =) My all time favorite is the second one. I just love the coloring and his smile is so natural. That would be my wall pick!

Pamela Brown said...

They are all cute but I would do middle one it is sooo cute. He is very photogenic.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

The second one is definitely my favorite! They are all super cute though.. yay!

Ben and Alissa said...

The middle one! They're all very cute though.

ericksonzone said...

Those pictures are really cute. I do like the second one because it's a good up close picture of him. But I do like the first one because it seems to portray a playful feeling.

Nichole Gaertner said...

Ooh! I think my favorite is the third one! He looks so studly there! His smile looks kind of mischievious too! Can't pass that up! HAHA!

Love Nichole