So I have a friend that loves to take pictures, and I can't tell her enough how great she is! She is a natural with the camera! Anyway she shot some pictures of Brayden today. If you want a sneak peek of a few of them. She posted a few on her blog. http://photographybycgreen.blogspot.com/
I love them all but my favorite so far is the first one and the last two. Of course it's only a few of them and she has a ton more that she is going to play with before giving me them. But with how great the sneak peek is I don't know if I will be able to pick out a favorite when I get them all. Thanks so much Chelsi for taking pictures of Brayden. I can't wait for our family shots.
14 years ago



5 comments:
oh those pics are SOOOOOO adorable! he's getting so big i cant believe it! I'm glad you found a replacement photographer out there! :) i now just need to find a replacement hair stylist!!!
Those were so cute. I was expecting to see a little baby though. He has grown up!
It was so much fun! Thanks for showing me that awesome park! I love it. It's great at any time of the year. Brayden was such a good sport and that smile is just too precious!
Those are some cute picts! Good pictures are totally worth getting every once in awhile. I love the jacket Brayden is wearing too. What a cute kid!
Wow! I love her pictures! She's amazing!!! :) I'm glad you were able to find that park again!
Love Nichole
ps. maybe it's a good thing I went with communications instead of photography... cause man- she's good! HAHAHA!
Post a Comment