background

Sunday, March 1, 2009

SHOPPING

The other day Brayden and I went to the Dollar store. He didn't want to get in the cart and since I was mostly just looking and not really planing to get anything I let him help me push the cart. He was doing really good. Then Mommy saw these little ABC Card games. I thought that would be good for him so I put it in the cart. The hole time I guess he was watching me because the next time we stopped so mommy could look at something. Brayden saw a package of 4 balls and must of thought "hey I need that!" So he grabs that balls and puts them in the cart too. I start laughing and thinking OK I guess that's OK. But Brayden didn't think one package was enough. The next thing I see is him grabbing as many as his little hands to get too. Of course I had him put the others back but the first package I let him have.

Bedtime with the balls.


That night When It was time to settle down Brayden of course wanted to play (mostly with his balls) I told him that right now it is time to settle down but when you go to bed I will let you have them in the crib. (The hole time I am thinking he wont remember) about 30 minute later I pick him up from cuddling with dad on the couch. I tell him to say night night to dad. Instead he says ball, ball, ball, ball. So keeping my word I let him pick up the two that he could carry and put him to bed. Once he was asleep We went to check on him and he was out cold with one ball in each hand. It was so cute.

5 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

did you take pictures?

The Odermott's said...

Sorry Beth. I didn't. I should of though.

Pamela Brown said...

that is so sweet!!!! Kids are so smart they have such good memories and they are always watching us :)

Ben and Alissa said...

Sounds really cute!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Oh my gosh that is like the best and cutest story ever! I love it. Brayden is sooo cute!

By the way- you should tell the Pettey's to give me access to their blog.. I think they made it private and forgot to add me.