background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Parts

Just to warn you. It's been a while so there are 4 new post.

Just thought I would show everyone how well Brayen is doing with his body parts. I thought it was cute. A few times you can hear him repeat what I ask him But he is very quiet.(Teeth sounds like tee.)

4 comments:

Sabin Family said...

I can't believe how big your little man is getting! I feel like I haven't seen you all in forever! We at least used to see eachother in passing at church, now nothing except for blog pics... sad! :o(

Ben and Alissa said...

I love all the new posts and the video is so cute!

Pamela Brown said...

What a little cutie, he is so smart. I loved all the pictures and posts.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Soooo cute! He is doing so good. That is exciting!