This isn't Brayden's first haircut but it has been over 6 months since his last. So it was a little over due. I thought he looked pretty cute afterwards.
I wish you were still around to cut Molly's hair! I've trimmed the back a couple of times, but that is all I dare to do. She won't hold still. It just grows so funny and she looks like a ragamuffin most of the time.
We are currently in Washington. Nate is working for One hour Heating and Air. He loves his new work. I am Stay home Mom/part time Hairstylist. I also Sale Scentsy Candles for fun. Brayden is 2 and loves to play with his friends.
3 comments:
Love, love, love the new haircut! And look at all those teeth! What a cute Boy you have Kathlene! But how are you doing?
I wish you were still around to cut Molly's hair! I've trimmed the back a couple of times, but that is all I dare to do. She won't hold still. It just grows so funny and she looks like a ragamuffin most of the time.
How cute! I love his big smile... it is very contagious!
Post a Comment