In May Nate and I are moving are little family into a new home.(new to us anyway) A friend from Church has found a new home for there family and we get to rent there old place from them. It's is fairly big for a three bedroom and we will be helping them remodel it a bit before we get in there. I cant wait. We get to choose the paint and they are putting new carpet in for us and we are going to do a little bit of work on the two bathroom floors. We are hoping to work something out for a rent to own.
We are happy that it will keep us in the same ward. So we don't have to be the new people again. That I am happy about. And it has a fenced in back yard!!!!!! Oh yeah happy about that. We will be out in Kittitas but its only 5 minutes from Town so not to bad.
The stinky part......... I have to start packing the house.... :( I have to say I hate doing that part but it will be worth it. :)
14 years ago



8 comments:
That's awesome! I'm so excited for you :) Have fun making it "your own".
Cool Kathlene! A bigger house and in the same ward, sounds optimal. Too bad you can't just have someone else pack and unpack everything.
That is so exciting! I know what you mean about being the new people in a ward, it stinks! That's so cool that you get to help pick out things for it. I hope that all goes well with the remodeling and the move!
Congratulations! That is so exciting about your new place! I am very jealous.. and the remodeling sounds fun too!... Especially the painting and such. You will definitely have to take some pictures and post them after you get all settled in! Good luck with the packing and unpacking. I know that it stinks.. but at least you are moving somewhere that you like!
congrats! i hate moving too... we're moving upstairs in a week or two... not looking forward to the process but excited for the change... you can relate!
That is really cool. That will be so nice to be in a house, and one that you can choose paint colors for. I'm hearing you on the packing. I know that we probably have a couple more moves in store for us and I do not look forward to that. Good luck!
Cool! The last 2 times we have moved I was at least 5 months pregnant! Don't recommend that. Plus I didn't realize how much extra stuff you accumulate with kids! Good luck!
I glad you found something. I know how bad you wanted out of that apartment. A three bedroom that is wonderful and a chance to possible rent to own that is even better. If you need help let me know. Of course I will be nine months preg. but maybe I could do something. Miss you guys. But are very happy for you.
Post a Comment