background

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My little helper

Since we have moved Brayden has wanted to be involved in everything we do. From Vacuuming to doing the Laundry. Every time Mom does the laundry he has to be in there helping him. I have to hand him the clothing and he puts them in the dryer for me. It's been very cute.

After the move I went through all of his baby clothing so I could get rid of some and store the rest. I had them in nice stacks of want to keep to want to get rid of. I started to bag them and turned around to Brayden in the middle and pulled all the clothing up to him like a blanket. I had to laugh. All the work I did for nothing. :)


2 comments:

Gosfam said...

What a BIG Helper, even if sometimes it is more work for us, it is still great he is learning to work.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Such a cute and innocent look! I am glad that you laughed. That is just what you have to do sometimes.