Sorry I have been bad at posting.. I have more post then this one. so keep on going down.
We put Brayden in a big boy bed Last week and He is doing really good. It was only the first night that I had to put him back in bed three times before he realized that no matter how many times he comes out he will go right back.
Yesterday for nap time i laid Brayden down and since he knew mom would just put him back in bed if he came out of his room. He got smart and started to play in his room instead. Normally it takes him a good 20 to 30 minute to go to sleep anyway. so about 45 minutes later I went to go check on him to see if he was a sleep. And this is what I found.
I lest he stayed in his room. and gave mom some quit time. :) (I don't know if you can see that he is having a hard time keeping his eyes open and is a little wobbly. I though he was going to pass out on the floor but then after another 20 minutes he was done and called for me.)



5 comments:
All the posts are so cute! I was just thinking yesterday that I wondered what you guys were up to since you hadn't posted in a little while.
Very cute of him playing in his room when he should be sleeping!
Katie LOVES to get into anything I've folded, so folding usually gets done at night when she's in bed.
I love the video of him saying he's two. So cute!
Glad you guys are doing well!
Hey Kathlene! It's been forever!!! :) Where the heck did you guys move??? Do you like? I love how old Brayden is getting. He's such a looker too! I'm getting a little nervous because it's time to move Aiden into a toddler bed... and I don't think it'll go over as smoothly as it seems to have gone with Brayden. We need to actually chat on the phone someday. It's been too long girly! :)
Love Nichole
That is so funny!! Way to go with the big boy bed, it is almost worse for moms because they aren't "trapped" anymore :)
That is too cute! I love how he was just fighting the eyes. That is exciting that you are moving him to the bed now.. hurray!
That is cute. I love how kids get this new found freedom when they get a new bed. Bed time just doesn't come as easy anymore.
Post a Comment