background

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

random things

When we were at Grandma and pa's house the did there little rock band and i thought it was cute how big Brayden is getting. before he couldn't hold onto the guitar without sitting now he can stand and still play.
Brayden was caught reading a book like mommy. layed out on the couch all Coffey just looking at his book.

Where is Brayden?..............

We let Brayden go to Grandma and pa's for almost a week. he as so excited to go with grandpa that he started helping dad pack. it was cute to see what he packed. Ducky...books... oh and cant forget Homer or Rocket...... Thank goodness Dad was helping or there would be no room for clothing. :)

2 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

Brayden is getting so big! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. We miss playing rock band with you!

Pamela Brown said...

So cute, I love how Brayden is doing things just like mom and dad :) We miss you guys, thanks again for all of your help. Keep updating your blog so I can keep track of you :)