background

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Nate fought me tooth and nail but finally he gave in and wore a chefs hat for me. I have seen others in years past do this costume when expecting and i just thought it was way to cute not to do. So I dress as an "Bun in the Oven" And Nate was the "Chef" I thought it looked cute. :)
Saturday Brayden and I met up with some great friends and went downtown to trick or treat. It was lot of walking but i think the kids loved it.


Brayden was so excited to be Woody he had to ware it all Sunday too.


Ben and Brayden are best friends and so when i told Becky Brayden was going to be Woody she had a Buzz costume and found out Ben would love to be Buzz. So the the best friends Buzz and Woody. I thought they looked soo cute!

3 comments:

Brady + Marsha said...

He looks adorable as woody! I can't believe you are 32 weeks. Hang in there.

Gosfam said...

Definitely cute buddies and love your costume. Kyra did that the year she was prego too. Great!!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Oh my goodness I love your costumes! All of them! Kathleen- you are TOO cute with the oven on your belly. :) HAHA!