Ok so I know I have been really bad about baby Bump pictures but here is one that my hubbytook for me back in Sept. I believe i was 25 weeks when we took it. I am bigger now but we just haven't taken any yet.
We are currently in Washington. Nate is working for One hour Heating and Air. He loves his new work. I am Stay home Mom/part time Hairstylist. I also Sale Scentsy Candles for fun. Brayden is 2 and loves to play with his friends.
5 comments:
That is so cute. I'm so excited for you guys.
Oh Kathlene! You look beautiful!
I love your bump, and you look so beautiful!!!!! You have that pregnancy glow :)Can't wait to see more baby bump pictures!!!
You look so cute! I hope you are feeling well! I would love to get together with you soon. It has been waaaaayyy to long!
Aw you look so happy Kathlene! :) Such a pretty mommy!
Post a Comment