background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update

Well Nate had his surgery on his knee last month. He is doing much better but still has a while before it will be like new. And I am feeling better now that they found out I have a Glucose intolerance. Pretty much in the morning my body wont produce Insulin so sweet treats are a no for me. And since i have been saying no to sweet i have felt a ton better. So things are starting to look up for us as far as emotionally hard time. I am just so thank full for the Lords help in getting us through. Also thanks to all the family and friends that helped us through it. Weather it was listening to me or helping in just being there for us. Thanks.

4 comments:

Darren and Tessa said...

Glad things are looking up, hang in there!

Nichole Gaertner said...

Oh good! I'm glad you feeling happier! When I visit my sister we should get together. I would love to see your belly, and introduce you to Shaylee! :)

Beth Tunnell said...

Oh Kathlene! I'm sorry you have a glucose intolerance! But glad you know how to feel better :) Maybe you can use this as a way to help not be addicted forever to sweets like me. Good luck for the rest of being preggers :)

Pamela Brown said...

I hope that things continue to get better for you. I am so sorry that things have been rough, wish we could be there to help. Sorry about the sugar thing, I don't think I would do well with that ;)Miss you guys!!!