background

Monday, October 11, 2010

brayden update

I just thought that was cute. He was shhhing me and i had to get a picture.
below i took pictures of Brayden for his 3 year old pictures. and i thought i did really well. He is getting so big and just loves to play he will go up to dad or me and say " i want daddy to play with me." Its so cute how can you say no to that. He is also going through horrible 3's He really wasn't that bad at 2 but now that he can talk he thinks he gets to be the boss and we have really been having to be strict mommy and daddy to get him to be good. He still throws a fit sometime but he is doing much better. He like to make the baby kick in mommy's belie too. ok there is the Brayden update. :)

2 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

He sure is a cutie!!!!!!I understand about the terrible 3s. Sydney is going crazy. I am so glad that you are posting again. It is so nice to see what is going on with your family :)Take care!!!

Nichole Gaertner said...

I love your picture of Brayden! :) Aiden is HORRIBLE right now!!!!! I have a love/ hate relationship w/this stage. Aiden is seriously so curious and so excited about life that he just makes me so happy. But then he gets sooo angry over everything and throws MASSIVE tantrums. That is horrible! Not going to lie! *sigh* I guess it's the price we pay to be mommies! ;)